Sunday, July 20, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

So I've been hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law and their baby for a the past week, and part of the fun of being here is that my sister Honor does crazy stuff. Well this is the latest. We found a website that you can do "celebrity lookalikes". You scan in your picture, and it analyzes it to see what celebrities you look like, and to what % you are similar. Of the 9 celebrities it compared me to, 8 were female. And then there was Harry Belefonte. So as if that wasn't bizarre enough, Honor insisted on "morphing" me into Harry and back again, which is truly, truly disturbing if you ask me, but very entertaining. Here it is for your viewing pleasure! :)

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh my gosh, Britt. That is so disturbing AND HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!

Honor said...

How you doin.... ;)?! That's so HOT!!! He he he!

António Castro said...

Wonderful!!!
Have a nice weekend.

david santos said...

Really beautiful!!!
Have a nice weekend.